Luke O’Malley & Co was established in 1988 with the objective of providing auditing, accounting, tax services and financial advice to the business community.
Since then the business has grown thanks to the on-going support of our clients many of whom recommend us.
We endeavour to provide a personal, professional and practical service to meet our clients’ needs.
Our practice is staffed by fully qualified personnel and we pride ourselves on keeping up to date in all areas in which we give advice.
Trading Name: Luke O’Malley & Co. is a trading name of Luke O’Malley & Co. Ltd which is registered to carry on audit work by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI). Chartered Accountants Ireland is the operating name of ICAI.
Director: Luke O’Malley B.Comm FCA,
Company Secretary:Maura O’Malley B.Sc.
Registered Office: 9 The Plaza, Main Street, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
VAT Reg. No: IE 9761023M
Company Reg. No: 488819
Meet the team
Our team has years of experience and will offer you the best service available to ensure you succeed.
- Commerce graduate of University College Galway
- Admitted as a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland in 1982
- Admitted as a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland in 1993
- Holder of Practicing Certificate from Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Holder of Insolvency Practicing Certificate from Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Subscriber to Irish Tax Institute
- Acted as Accounts Examiner for one of the major accounting bodies for several years
- Maura is responsible for the practices administration systems and is also involved in the provision of management services for clients
- Science graduate of University College Galway
- Previously employed as a Research Assistant by University College Dublin
- Senior Accountant
- Padraic joined the firm in 1994 having graduated from University of Ulster with BA and MSC in Accounting He subsequently qualified as a member of Chartered Association of Certified Accountants Ireland in 1999.
- Accounting Technician
- Yvonne joined the firm in 2004 and is qualified as a member of Accounting Technicians Ireland in 2005.
- Yvonne previously worked with an investment bank.