Luke O’Malley – B.Comm. FCA Director
- Commerce graduate of University College Galway
- Admitted as a member of Chartered Accountants Ireland in 1982
- Admitted as a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland in 1993
- Holder of Practicing Certificate from Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Holder of Insolvency Practicing Certificate from Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Subscriber to Irish Tax Institute
- Acted as Accounts Examiner for one of the major accounting bodies for several years
Maura O’Malley B.Sc. Company Secretary
- Maura is responsible for the practices administration systems and is also involved in the provision of management services for clients
- Science graduate of University College Galway
- Previously employed as a Research Assistant by University College Dublin
Padraic Hughes FCCA Chartered Certified Accountant
- Senior Accountant
- Padraic joined the firm in 1994 having graduated from University of Ulster with BA and MSC in Accounting He subsequently qualified as a member of Chartered Association of Certified Accountants Ireland in 1999.
Yvonne Killeen MIATI Accounting Technician
- Accounting Technician
- Yvonne joined the firm in 2004 and is qualified as a member of Accounting Technicians Ireland in 2005.
- Yvonne previously worked with an investment bank.